Hi everyone! Here is the MoneyByRamey.com Dividend Portfolio September 2023 Update:
MoneyByRamey.com September 2023 Dividends
September 2023 dividends came in at $1,240.56 which represents a 2.42% increase vs. $1,211.28 worth of dividends earned in September 2022.
Want to see the progress of the portfolio? Check out Dividend Income: the Trend
September 2023 Top 10 Stocks by Value
What else will I be adding to the portfolio in 2023 and beyond? I’ll be on the lookout for the next best stocks on the MoneyByRamey Dividend Stocks Watchlist.
September 2023 Top 10 Stocks by Dividend Income
Check out the Full MoneyByRamey.com Portfolio here.
Thoughts on the Top 5
2023 has been a mixed year for stocks. As I look at my portfolio 2023 YTD, overall I’m down $8,500 on total value of my portfolio while dividend income is up by about $500. There are some stocks in the portfolio that are contenders for sale due to various issues – HanesBrands come to mind.
With that being said, the top 10 continues to remain solid for MoneyByRamey.com. Here’s some initial thoughts:
- $JNJ – Still a solid performer. Top in dividend stock and value for the MBR portfolio. However, I’m interested to see how the company performs after it spun off its consumer health brands into Kenvue.
- $KO – Everyone needs to enjoy a coke every now and then, though current health trends concern me from a soda perspective. I’d still like to see $KO continue to branch out into non-pop type drinks to help mitigate market trends.
- $PG – Though $PG took a hit in share price recently, there is still plenty of room to grow this amazing stock.
- $XOM – Though it pains me to see the world in such strife and disarray, from a pragmatic perspective, it’s good for $XOM to see the volatility as margins will increase as crude oil prices increase. I’m currently taking these dividends as cash and will continue to do so into the near future.
- $IBM – IBM keeps churning on, hoping that AI play can be a force in the years to come.
The market will continue to be volatile, but as investors we take the long-term view. Continuing to layer into top performing stocks thru DRIP is a solid way I’ve been moving forward in my investment portfolio!
Simple Investing Now Available!
Want to learn the dividend investing strategy? Learn the ins and outs of how to invest in dividends to grow your passive income!
Want to Learn Active/Passive Income and Investing Strategies?
Sign up for our Live Free and Div Hard email list to receive exclusive ideas and tips straight to your inbox!
Disclosure: I am/We are long $AAPL $ABT $ADM $ALL $BG $BGS $BP $BUD $CAG $CALM $CAT $CLX $CMI $COF $CPB $CSCO $DAL $DFS $F $FAST $GD $GE $GIS $GT $HBI $IBM $INGR $INTC $IRM $JNJ $JPM $KHC $KMB $KO $KSS $LUMN $MMM $MSFT $NWL $O $PEP $PFE $PG $SBUX $SJM $SPTN $STAG $STX $SYY $T $TSN $UL $UPS $VZ $WBA $WEN $WFC $WMT $WPC $WRK $WY $XOM
Disclaimer: All the information above is not a recommendation for or against any investment vehicle or money management strategy. It should not be construed as advice and each individual that invests needs to take up any decision with the utmost care and diligence. Please seek the advice of a competent business professional before making any financial decision.
(2) This website may contain affiliate links. My goal is to continue to provide you free content and to do so, I may market affiliates from time-to-time. I would appreciate you supporting the sponsors of MoneyByRamey.com as they keep me in business!