Since I’m all about achieving Financial Freedom, I’ve compiled 50 of my favorite Financial Freedom motivational quotes to give you that money mindset boost!
Time to get inspired!
Have a good quote you want to share? Be sure to share it in the comments.
- Saving is a great habit but without investing and tracking, it just sleeps. – Manoj Arora
2. I believe that through knowledge and discipline, financial peace is possible for all of us. – Dave Ramsey
3. Whether you want to exercise more often, or you’re hoping to become debt-free, real change happens in stages. Slow and steady progress is great – as long as you’re taking steps in the right direction. – Amy Morin
4. I remember saying to my mentor, ‘If I had more money, I would have a better plan.’ He quickly responded, ‘I would suggest that if you had a better plan, you would have more money.’ You see, it’s not the amount that counts; it’s the plan that counts. – Jim Rohn
5. Pursuing your passion is fulfilling and leads to financial freedom. – Robert G. Allen
6. Working because you want to, not because you have to is financial freedom. – Tony Robbins
7. Never spend your money before you have earned it. – Thomas Jefferson
8. Financial Freedom is less about Financials and more about freedom. – Manoj Arora
9. A good financial plan is a road map that shows us exactly how the choices we make today will affect our future. – Alexa Von Tobel
10. If you want to reap financial blessings, you have to sow financially. – Joel Osteen
11. The speed of your success is limited only by your dedication and what you’re willing to sacrifice. – Nathan W. Morris
12. The secret to wealth is simple: Find a way to do more for others than anyone else does. Become more valuable. Do more. Give more. Be more. Serve more. – Tony Robbins
13. If you will make the sacrifices now that most people aren’t willing to make, later on you will be able to live as those folks will never be able to live. – Dave Ramsey
14. I also learned that I love making money. Anyone who is not afraid of work will be happy with the money they make. – Gene Simmons
15. The secret to creating lasting financial change is to decide to pay yourself first and then make it automatic. – David Bach
16. Whatever your income, always live below your means. – Thomas J. Stanley, The Millionaire Next Door
17. If you want to be financially-free, you need to become a different person than you are today and let go of whatever has held you back in the past. – Robert Kiyosaki
18. If you’re saving, you’re succeeding. – Steve Burkholder
19. Investing is not nearly as difficult as it looks. Successful investing involves doing a few things right and avoiding serious mistakes. – John Bogle
20. Every time you borrow money, you’re robbing your future self. – Nathan W. Morris
21. Pursuing your passion is fulfilling and leads to financial freedom. – Robert G. Allen
22. The best thing money can buy is financial freedom. – Rob Berger
23. If we command our wealth, we shall be rich and free. If our wealth commands us, we are poor indeed. – Edmund Burke
24. If you want to be financially-free, you need to become a different person than you are today and let go of whatever has held you back in the past. – Robert Kiyosaki
25. The moment you make passive income and portfolio income a part of your life, your life will change. Those words will become flesh. – Robert Kiyosaki
26. I love making money, but you can’t live your life waiting to get rich in a job that no longer feeds you artistically. – Julianna Margulies
27. The real key to making money in stocks is not to get scared out of them. – Peter Lynch
28. At least eighty percent of millionaires are self-made. That is, they started with nothing but ambition and energy, the same way most of us start. – Brian Tracy
29. Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we’ve got 24 hours each. – Christopher Rice
30. There are two ways to get rich – make more or desire less. – Anonymous
31. The habit of saving is itself an education; it fosters every virtue, teaches self-denial, cultivates the sense of order, trains to forethought, and so broadens the mind. – T.T. Munger
32. Money is a guarantee that we may have what we want in the future. Though we need nothing at the moment it ensures the possibility of satisfying a new desire when it arises. – Aristotle
33. Financial security and independence are like a three-legged stool resting on savings, insurance and investments. – Brian Tracy
34. To become financially independent you must turn part of your income into capital; turn capital into enterprise; turn enterprise into profit; turn profit into investment; and turn investment into financial independence. – Jim Rohn
35. My definition of financial freedom is simple: it is the ability to live the lifestyle you desire without having to work or rely on anyone else for money. – T. Harv Eker
36. You become financially free when your passive income exceeds your expenses. – T. Harv Eker
37. Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving. – Warren Buffett
38. Keep your eye on the goal, keep moving toward your target. – T. Harv Eker
39. Money, like emotions, is something you must control to keep your life on the right track. – Natasha Munson
40. Being rich is having money; being wealthy is having time. – Margaret Bonanno
41. If there is no struggle, there is no progress. – Frederick Douglass
42. A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went. – Dave Ramsey
43. Do not save what is left after spending; instead spend what is left after saving. – Warren Buffett
44. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. – Robert Collier
45. If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting. – Benjamin Franklin
46. Financial freedom is freedom from fear. – Robert Kiyosaki
47. Financial security and independence are like a three-legged stool resting on savings, insurance and investments. – Brian Tracy
48. The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money. – Anonymous
49. Try to save something while your salary is small; it’s impossible to save after you begin to earn more. – Jack Benny
50. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. – David Brinkley
Do you like these motivational quotes? Be sure to sign up for our Live Free and Div Hard email list to receive updates on the latest and greatest!
Want to Learn Active/Passive Income and Investing Strategies?
Sign up for our Live Free and Div Hard email list to receive exclusive ideas and tips straight to your inbox!
Budgeting is the vital first step towards Financial Freedom. Learn the ins and outs of budgeting with Simple Budgeting.
Investing is the vital first step towards Financial Freedom. Learn the ins and outs of investing with Simple Investing.