Scroll To Top
Motivation Monday at MoneyByRamey.com – July 16th, 2018
Good morning and happy #MotivationMonday to all my Financial Freedom seekers! I hope you can get your week off to a solid start. One question for you: what are your goals for this week? My goals for the week ahead are:
- Get the items in my house inventoried for my ‘moving sale’
- Get my roof and kitchen fixed so I can have my house on the market by end of July
- Exercise each day
- Wake up at 6-6:30am to plan out my day and listen to motivational youtube videos
- Research 5-10 dividend stocks and initiate a position if I find a value
Below you will find some recent posts and our quote of the week. Enjoy every moment and make this week your Masterpiece!
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
“Both Past and Future are created by your actions in the Present.”
- MoneyByRamey.com Motivation Monday 7/23/18 - Rise and Shine!
- Moneybyramey.com September Motivation - 9/10/18 -…
- Moneybyramey.com Divtalk - December 15th 2018
- 2018: Growing My Way to $5K (per Month) of Income
- WordCamp MSP 2018: My Key Takeaways
- My Dividend Stocks: December 2018 Dividend Portfolio Update
- Best Books of August 2018: Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari
- March 2018: What am I Investing In?
- MoneyByRamey.com Dividend Watch List 8/25/19
- MoneyByRamey 9/30/19 The Week Ahead: 3 Stocks I'm Watching